Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Children's Coloring pages and worksheets free printables

I am so excited to share with you this site I just found for the best coloring and worksheets for your kiddo's. This site is so cool that you can personalize your kids worksheets. Here is what I mean>>

A is for Ant Coloring Page
Okay pretty basic but watch it change into

A is for Ant Coloring Page

if your child is learning cursive than they have that too

A is for Ant Coloring Page

Okay this next one is going to blow your mind
A is for Ant Worksheet

That's right I just personalized what is says and added the little bars ( no idea what those are called).

Okay so you get the idea. They have math sheets and much much more. So the site is called 
GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...