Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Chevron Template free printable and a few tutorial ideas

Looking to add a little chevron zag to your home decor. Here is a great Chevron Template free printable from  Billie Monster. She has them in different sizes as you can see. If you aren't sure what to do with a Chevron Template here are a few ideas. 


Chevron Wall made out of Contact Paper of all things. 
Idea and Tutorial are from sabbespot



Chevron rug DIY from Little Green Notebook.
Tutorial HERE


This is from HGTV
Sorry No tutorial but I think you get the idea of how to do it already.

HAPPY CHEVRON!!!

trpd signature

2 comments:

B said...

Wewt thanks so much for mentioning my chevron template! I love the pattern so much and really need to use it more!

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

Chenille Cottage said...

Red Polka Dots...One of my very favorites! I just had to stop by and say hello.
Your blog is so very nice and I look forward to visiting again!
Blessings,
Carolynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...