Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Before School Routine Reminder Cards For Kids

Thought I would feature another one of my favorite free printable sites again today, Living Locurto. Not to mention I am trying to get organized before school starts. It's my sons first year in school and yes I am kind of freaking out/ So to help the mornings go a little easier and without me having to repeat myself I thought I'd use a little help from a printable from Living Locurto. She has one for boys and girls. Has a nice vintage kid feel to it. LOVE THAT!

Free Printable Morning Flash Cards


trpd signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...