Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lemonade Stand Free Printables


Must say I fell in love as soon as I saw this super cute free printable from Funkytime.
I know I am always a sucker for Kids with a lemonade stand no matter where it is. We are having one at our yard sale and the kids are sure to make big bucks for the toys they have been saving for with these printables!
Oh and make sure to say thank you, after all it is free!

1 comment:

Funkytime said...

Thanks for the feature and the nice write up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...