Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Father's Day Card Free Printable


TomKat Studio has done it again with another great printable offered on her site. She really has some great ideas for what seems like any type of party and specifically children's parties. One of my favorites is This Ballerina Party. {Please know that I get know perk for telling you how much I love her site. I just simply think she is doing a great job and thought I would share it too}. 
Okay Sorry about the detour there, back to the dad. She has offered so many different designs for Father's Day Cards you are bound to love at least one of them. ENJOY! and remember to tell her thanks for the freebie as usual cuz after all it is FREE!



trpd signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...