Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Memorial Day Free Printable Cupcake wrapper and topper

9

With so much appreciation for those that have served us how can we not make it over the top fabulous for them. Simply Silhouettes has made it so easy to make a little part of your memorial day celebration just one print away. Here is both the patriotic cupcake topper and wrapper.




trpd signature

1 comment:

The New Modern Momma said...

I love this set I actually added it to my go too guide for memorial parties and made sure to tell everyone to come see your blog for them selfs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...