Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

GIft Pillow Boxes free printable and tutorial

I love pillow boxes for so many different reasons. They are adorable as can be and they are the perfect little spaces for small gifts. Took me a while but I learned small presents are so much better than the large ones (well at least most of the time).  So enjoy this free print. Oh and check out the free tutorial video she has on her site on how to make your pillow box perfect!

GO HERE TO PRINT AND WATCH

trpd signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...