Welcome!

Welcome to TheRedPolkaDot! This blog is all about free printables. Whether it's for a party, holiday, kids, or just because I believe in adding special little touches and a whole lotta FREE! I would like to say Thanks to all of those wonderful bloggers and designers out there that provide their amazing free templates to us all. THANK YOU!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA read all about MOM Free Printable


This fun coloring page/ Front Page News (oh wouldn't this be cute to actually have as the front page in the paper for mom to find!) is from Decor-ganize crafts. She hasn't forgotten about grandma either. GO PRINT HERE and don't forget to tell her THankYOU while your there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks so much for featuring me! I love your idea for a blog that does printalbes. I'm a new follower! I'm always looking for a cute easy printable for something fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...